Is Anger Destroying Your Life
- Do you feel under constant stress and pressure like you are backed into a wall and there is no way out?
- Does this feeling fill you up with rage and you take it out on others who don't deserve it?
- Has your anger made a bad situation worse?
- Have you lost family and friends because of your temper?
- Have you been passed up for job opportunities and promotions because of your "attitude"?
- Do you feel so out of control that there is no hope for you?
Don't fear, there is still hope for you yet!
You really are a good person, but haven't found an effective way to deal with the pressures of life. Before all this anger consumes you, ruins your career, destroys your family and your health, do something about it now!
Life can be great when you know how to deal with your anger. Get that boost of confidence you need to deal with any situation that has made you feel trapped in the past. By using simple techniques you can learn at home, you can reverse the damages you have created in your life and create the lifestyle you really want.Click Here to find out how you can learn anger management at home.
Playing the Prosperity Game
The world is awash in money! Do you hear what that means? It is awash in money. It is flowing for everyone. It is like Niagara Falls. And most of you are showing up with your teaspoons. -- Abraham-Hicks
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Positive Thought for the Day
I feel fantastic about who I am.
I am empowered. Today I speak life-changing words that heal and restore.
Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.
There's nothing wrong with anger provided you use it constructively.
Transformation literally means going beyond your form.
We are Divine enough to ask and we are important enough to receive.
From the daily motivator
Question your assumptions
What assumptions have you already made about today, and why? Consider that some of those assumptions may no longer be accurate, and may very well be holding you back. It's comfortable and convenient to assume you can't do something. Yet such an assumption quickly turns into a continuing limitation that you place on yourself.
Things that were true for you many years ago may no longer have any validity. By holding on to those old assumptions, you prevent yourself from making the most of the new opportunities that come your way.
Think of how dramatically the world has changed in the last ten or twenty years. Have your assumptions about your own possibilities kept pace?
You may be carrying assumptions that were placed in your mind by people who no longer play a role in your life. Take a close look at the choices and decisions you make, at the goals and aspirations you hold, and examine the assumptions behind them.
Make it a point to regularly question your assumptions. By so doing, you're sure to find much value that you've been hiding from yourself.
-- Ralph Marston
Excuses for Not Coming to Work
- I can't come in to work today because I'll be stalking my previous boss, who fired me for not showing up for work. OK?
- My mother-in-law has come back as one of the Undead and we must track her to her coffin to drive a stake through her heart and give her eternal peace. One day should do it.
- If it is all the same to you I won't be coming in to work. The voices told me to clean all my guns today.
- I am stuck in the blood pressure machine down at Kroger.
- I just found out that I was switched at birth. Legally, I shouldn't come to work knowing my employee records may now contain false information.
- The dog ate my car keys. We're going to hitchhike to the vet.
A father was at the beach with his children when the four-year-old son ran up to him, grabbed his hand, and led him to the shore, where a seagull lay dead in the sand.
"Daddy, what happened to him?" the son asked.
"He died and went to Heaven," the dad replied.
The boy thought a moment and then said, "Did God throw him back down?"
For more positve thoughts Click Here.