Is Anger Destroying Your Life
- Do you feel under constant stress and pressure like you are backed into a wall and there is no way out?
- Does this feeling fill you up with rage and you take it out on others who don't deserve it?
- Has your anger made a bad situation worse?
- Have you lost family and friends because of your temper?
- Have you been passed up for job opportunities and promotions because of your "attitude"?
- Do you feel so out of control that there is no hope for you?
Don't fear, there is still hope for you yet!
You really are a good person, but haven't found an effective way to deal with the pressures of life. Before all this anger consumes you, ruins your career, destroys your family and your health, do something about it now!
Life can be great when you know how to deal with your anger. Get that boost of confidence you need to deal with any situation that has made you feel trapped in the past. By using simple techniques you can learn at home, you can reverse the damages you have created in your life and create the lifestyle you really want.Click Here to find out how you can learn anger management at home.
Playing the Prosperity Game
The world is awash in money! Do you hear what that means? It is awash in money. It is flowing for everyone. It is like Niagara Falls. And most of you are showing up with your teaspoons. -- Abraham-Hicks
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Positive Thought for the day
Divine order is established in all my work. I see clearly and act quickly and my expectations come to me in miraculous ways.
Do everything. One thing may turn out right.
Successful people make money. It's not that people who make money become successful, but that successful people attract money. They bring success to what they do.
The components of anxiety, stress, fear, and anger do not exist independently of you in the world. They simply do not exist in the physical world, even though we talk about them as if they do.
The fact that you are willing to say, ''I do not understand, and it is fine,'' is the greatest understanding you could exhibit.
From the daily motivator
Challenge to move forward
Without challenge, there would be no achievement. If you wish to own the achievement, you must be willing to shoulder the challenge. Working through a difficult challenge builds strength. It is a kind of strength that cannot be acquired in any other way.
Challenges are messy, uncomfortable, complicated and demanding. And yet, they are among life's greatest blessings.
For the challenges will make it perfectly clear what has real meaning in your life and what doesn't. The challenges hold your priorities up to you and will show you the best of who you are.
Climbing the mountain of challenge is difficult and treacherous, yet the view from the summit is spectacular. And the experience you gain in the effort will continue to bring value long after the work is done.
You are truly fortunate to have challenges in your life. For within every challenge is a clearly defined path for moving vigorously and meaningfully forward.
-- Ralph Marston
Murphy's Laws Of Combat
- If the enemy is in range, so are you.
- Incoming fire has the right of way.
- Don't look conspicuous, it draws fire.
-There is always a way.
- The easy way is always mined.
- Try to look unimportant, they may be low on ammo.
- Professionals are predictable, it's the amateurs that are dangerous.
- The enemy invariably attacks on two occasions: a. When you're ready for them. b. When you're not ready for them.
- Teamwork is essential, it gives them someone else to shoot at.
- If you can't remember, the claymore is pointed at you.
- The enemy diversion you have been ignoring will be the main attack.
- A "sucking chest wound" is natures way of telling you to slow down.
- If your attack is going well, you have walked into an ambush.
- Never draw fire, it irritates everyone around you.
- Anything you do can get you shot, including nothing.
- Make it tough enough for the enemy to get in and you won't be able to get out.
- Never share a foxhole with anyone braver than yourself
-If you are short of everything but the enemy, you are in a combat zone.
- When you have secured an area, don't forget to tell the enemy.
- Never forget that your weapon is made by the lowest bidder.
For more positve thoughts Click Here.