Is Anger Destroying Your Life

Is Anger Destroying Your Life? Anger Management At Home

Is Anger Destroying Your Life?

  • Do you feel under constant stress and pressure like you are backed into a wall and there is no way out?
  • Does this feeling fill you up with rage and you take it out on others who don't deserve it?
  • Has your anger made a bad situation worse?
  • Have you lost family and friends because of your temper?
  • Have you been passed up for job opportunities and promotions because of your "attitude"?
  • Do you feel so out of control that there is no hope for you?

Don't fear, there is still hope for you yet!

You really are a good person, but haven't found an effective way to deal with the pressures of life. Before all this anger consumes you, ruins your career, destroys your family and your health, do something about it now!

Life can be great when you know how to deal with your anger. Get that boost of confidence you need to deal with any situation that has made you feel trapped in the past. By using simple techniques you can learn at home, you can reverse the damages you have created in your life and create the lifestyle you really want.

Click Here to find out how you can learn anger management at home.

Playing the Prosperity Game

Playing your way to ProsperityThe Prosperity Game Free to sign up and play I love playing this gamehttp://www.choosingprosperity.com/game


The world is awash in money! Do you hear what that means? It is awash in money. It is flowing for everyone. It is like Niagara Falls. And most of you are showing up with your teaspoons. -- Abraham-Hicks






Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Positive Thought for the day

I will be trying to put Postivities on daily. A lot of self help authors say to repeat Postivities daily and put them in the present as if it is already a reality not in the future because the subconsious mind will keep what your working toward in the future. So I will be posting Postivities that you can repeat daily

Positivity
I always concentrate on the good in my life.



We need only remind ourselves that much of what we take for granted today was once considered an impossibility. For it is only after we have pushed past the realm of impossibility that the possible can emerge.

"It is one of the beautiful compensations of life that no man can sincerely try to help another without helping himself."

--Ralph Waldo Emerson
American philosopher

Have you ever noticed that the very best way to lift yourself up is by offering a hand up to someone else? What a wonderful paradox that through giving we receive what it is we really, truly need.



From the daily motivator

Pathway to achievement
The best way to figure out how to do something is to do it. Make the commitment to make it happen, and you'll start working your way through the details. Don't get bogged down speculating on how something will come about. Instead, get started on the best approach you have, and follow the path wherever it may lead.

When traveling along a road, you can never see the entire road at once, but that doesn't really matter. What does matter is successfully making your way through the portion of the road that is right in front of you.

Work through the things that are to be done right now, and you'll put yourself in position to handle the things that come along later. Travel down this section of the road, and you'll then be able to travel the next section, and the next.

If you put all your energy into worrying about every little detail of how to reach your goal, you won't ever get started. Instead, put your energy into reminding yourself why you have chosen to go there, and then do whatever it takes along the way.

You'll never know precisely how something is to be done until you actually do it. So go ahead, get started, and discover your own unique pathway to achievement.

-- Ralph Marston












Joke

After watching that imbecile on television who claims to know what common household pets are thinking, it was decided that we too, would do the impossible...

Dog "They keep putting the lid down on the big water bowl."

Goldfish "Just because I have a three-second memory, they don't think I'll mind eating the same fish flakes over and over............... Oh boy! Fish flakes!"

Dog "Man, why do they keep rubbing my nose in it? I already KNOW whose it is!"

Goldfish "The knight never comes out of the castle to fight me for dominion over the fish tank. So I must continue patrolling, for I am lord and master!"

Parrot "Tease, tease, tease! But do those greedy clowns ever really give me a cracker? HECK NO!"

Dog "I don't care if you take the jewelry or money, but don't mess with the fridge."

Goldfish "Oh, tap-tap-tap! There's a new one!"

Cat "I wish he would stop kicking me down the stairs."

Dog "The 'pretending to throw a stick' game is getting old, but I seem unable to stop myself from looking for it."

Cat "Why did they put this service bell on my neck if they're not going to answer to it."

Dog "Why is the baby eating my food..."

Hamster "Kill me, this wheel is boring."

Iguana "Oh great, another day of being in this small little cage with my food bowl, my water and these annoying wood chips.

Dog "Man, my dog food looks exactly like my s**t! Well if I'm ever hungry I'll know there's plenty for me in the backyard..."

Dog "I bet if he could do that, he wouldn't be telling me to stop."

Cat "Oh no, he's picking me up to do another 'land on all fours off the balcony' test again."



For more positve thoughts Click Here.

No comments: