Is Anger Destroying Your Life
- Do you feel under constant stress and pressure like you are backed into a wall and there is no way out?
- Does this feeling fill you up with rage and you take it out on others who don't deserve it?
- Has your anger made a bad situation worse?
- Have you lost family and friends because of your temper?
- Have you been passed up for job opportunities and promotions because of your "attitude"?
- Do you feel so out of control that there is no hope for you?
Don't fear, there is still hope for you yet!
You really are a good person, but haven't found an effective way to deal with the pressures of life. Before all this anger consumes you, ruins your career, destroys your family and your health, do something about it now!
Life can be great when you know how to deal with your anger. Get that boost of confidence you need to deal with any situation that has made you feel trapped in the past. By using simple techniques you can learn at home, you can reverse the damages you have created in your life and create the lifestyle you really want.Click Here to find out how you can learn anger management at home.
Playing the Prosperity Game
The world is awash in money! Do you hear what that means? It is awash in money. It is flowing for everyone. It is like Niagara Falls. And most of you are showing up with your teaspoons. -- Abraham-Hicks
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Positive Thought for the day
I release my past and welcome the present as I move toward greater peace and happiness today.
If you can't accept losing, you can't win.
From the daily motivator
Failure is not the opposite of success. Failure is an important component of success.Suppose you set an objective, take action, and then fail to reach that objective on the first attempt. Even though you have experienced a failure, you're in much better shape than you were before you started.
Because you've just learned, in a compelling and meaningful way, what doesn't work. And that puts you well on the way to finding what does work.
The greatest achievements of all time are built upon multiple failures. The greatest achievers are those who are willing to experience failure on their way to the success they know will most certainly come.
No one sets out with the intention of failing. Yet when failure comes, it is nothing to be ashamed of, and no reason to give up.
Learn to see failure as just another step in the process of success. And even when the failures come, they will serve to move you forward.
-- Ralph Marston
Police News Headlines
- Police begin campaign to run down jaywalkers
- Safety Experts say school bus passengers should be belted
- Drunk gets nine months in violin case
- Juvenile court to try shooting defendant
- Killer sentenced to die for second time in 10 years
- Drunken drivers paid $1000 in '84
- Stolen Painting Found By Tree
- Judge To Rule On Nude Beach
- Police Discover Crack In Australia
- Men Recommend More Clubs For Wives
- Two Convicts Evade Noose; Jury Hung
- Deaf mute gets new hearing in killing
For more positve thoughts Click Here.