Is Anger Destroying Your Life
- Do you feel under constant stress and pressure like you are backed into a wall and there is no way out?
- Does this feeling fill you up with rage and you take it out on others who don't deserve it?
- Has your anger made a bad situation worse?
- Have you lost family and friends because of your temper?
- Have you been passed up for job opportunities and promotions because of your "attitude"?
- Do you feel so out of control that there is no hope for you?
Don't fear, there is still hope for you yet!
You really are a good person, but haven't found an effective way to deal with the pressures of life. Before all this anger consumes you, ruins your career, destroys your family and your health, do something about it now!
Life can be great when you know how to deal with your anger. Get that boost of confidence you need to deal with any situation that has made you feel trapped in the past. By using simple techniques you can learn at home, you can reverse the damages you have created in your life and create the lifestyle you really want.Click Here to find out how you can learn anger management at home.
Playing the Prosperity Game
The world is awash in money! Do you hear what that means? It is awash in money. It is flowing for everyone. It is like Niagara Falls. And most of you are showing up with your teaspoons. -- Abraham-Hicks
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Positive Thought for the Day
Imagine how different our world would be if each of us chose to live our lives as if everything is a miracle. The people, the circumstances,the surroundings...Everything. Just imagine how difficult unhappiness for any of us would be if we were constantly aware of being swaddled in miracles.
May you always be aware of the miracles around you.
And may you always be aware that you are loved beyond measure and a cherished blessing to me.
May your day be filled with all things good,
~ Kate Nowak
This is a quote from the book "The Way of the Peaceful Warrior"
"In my life I have learned that at precisely those times when life seems to get worse that you may actually be getting ready to make a leap. When you feel like you're going nowhere-stagnating, even slipping backward, what you are actually doing is backing up to get a running start."
I am doing my best as I am focused on success.
What today will be like is up to me. I get to choose what kind of day I will have!
-- Author Unknown
From The Daily Motivator
Give a little kindness
A negative attitude can be contagious. Fortunately, so can a positive attitude. One of the biggest challenges of staying positively focused can come from the negative people who cross your path. Yet instead of letting them get you down, you can choose to lift them up.
When someone is rude to you, the most powerful response is not to reply with your own rudeness. After all, what would that accomplish?
Your best choice in such a situation is to respond with courtesy, kindness, consideration and understanding. Though it may seem strange and unnatural at first, it can have a profoundly positive impact on the situation.
Most people, when given the chance, will be glad for you to rescue them from their own negative momentum. When you come across someone who is clearly in a bad mood, you have the opportunity to be the best part of that person's day.
Seize that opportunity and make the most of it. When you give a little kindness, it can make a big, big difference.
-- Ralph Marston
More Actual Medical Chart Notes
- Patient has two teenage children, but no other abnormalities.
- Patient has chest pain if she lies on her left side for over a year.
- On the second day, the knee was better, and then on the third day it disappeared.
- The patient is tearful and crying constantly. She also appears to be depressed.
- The patient has been depressed since she began seeing me in 1993.
- Discharge status: Alive, but without my permission.
- Healthy-appearing decrepit 69-year old male, mentally alert but forgetful.
- The patient refused autopsy.
- The patient has no previous history of suicides.
- Patient has left white blood cells at another hospital.
- Patient's medical history has been remarkably insignificant with only a 40-pound weight gain in the last three days.
- Patient had waffles for breakfast and anorexia for lunch.
- Between you and me, we ought to be able to get this lady pregnant.
- She is numb from her toes down.
- While in ER, she was examined, x-rated and sent home.